20 October 2013

Free Ourselves

"Free ourselves from negative people. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and like-minded. Relationships should help us, not hurt us. Surround ourselves with people who reflect the person we want to be. Choose friends who we are proud to know, people we admire, who love and respect us - people who make our day a little brighter simply by being in it. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of us. When we free ourselves from negative people, we free ourselves to be ourselves. Being ourselves is the only way to truly live." ~ Author Unknown

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I love this one, Audrey. We make light of the negative people by calling them "wet blankets." I am on the far end of the scale away from negative people, Mrs. Jim is more towards the middle. Not so much that I don't like to be around her though.

But I do like to have a Plan B for most every situation where something could go wrong. I think this is a part of my NASA Flight Controller experiences.

20 October, 2013 13:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home