13 July 2014

World Cup 2014

NEVER BEFORE, NEVER AGAIN

"Who is responsible when the team play? I am. It's me. Who decided the tactics, I did. So, the person responsible is me. We ask for forgiveness." ~ Luiz Felipe Scolari

"I just wanted to give some happiness to my people. To my people, who suffer so much already. Unfortunately, we couldn't do it. I'm sorry, everyone. Sorry to all Brazilians. I wanted to see my people smiling." ~ David Luiz

"It's a humiliating, terrible defeat. I'm holding back because we're suffering with them. Their World Cup is spoilt." ~ Bixente Lizarazu

"Now we will have to be modest and humble and prepare the next step. There was no euphoria. There was happiness in the dressing room but we did not lift off. We don't want to over-rate this. The players have their feet on the ground. Nobody should feel invincible. The final will not be like this semi-final." ~ Joachim Loew

"We should just savour this moment and enjoy it. It's something special." ~ Mats Hummels



1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

We in the U.S. don't get real excited about the World Cup.
There is more interest now because our U.S. Soccer Team did so good.!!
..

18 July, 2014 03:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home