26 August 2014

Miley Cyrus

"She lost herself within the man that she thought she was going to marry. She lost herself after the weeks of not eating after seeing the man of her dreams walk out of her life, she lost herself everyday after he left thinking about him, torturing her mind. She lost herself when she was left to continue life alone, without the person she thought would carry her through life. Don’t tell me anything about Miley Cyrus, when you don’t know what she’s going through or how she feels. Because none of us do. I don’t know and I’m just assuming. But for you all to judge someone so quickly just by the way she’s acting, doesn’t mean she’s a ‘slut’ or a ‘whore’ or is on drugs. Maybe she’s hurting, maybe she’s asking for help in all the wrong ways. Maybe she’s so desperate for Liam to love her again that she’s making a fool of herself. I’m not saying what she is doing recently is okay, because it’s not and that’s sad. But I’m just asking for you all to think deeper, before you even question her. “Wrecking ball” is so emotional, it makes you forget she ever did anything inappropriate. I will always love Miley Cyrus. I will never stop being her fan and if she needed a hand up back to reality and onto her feet. I wouldn’t say no." ~ Author Unknown 






1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I still like her. She will straighten out again in time. Re Madonna.
..

26 August, 2014 22:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home