20 October 2014

In Moments Like These


"Move one side," she said in Mandarin.
Neither "please" was mentioned 
nor a friendly tone was used. 

I was shocked.
I was appalled. 
I was there first;
only a few seconds earlier.

She could have waited for her turn
to look at the very lovely household items.
The place was not crowded at all then.

Fortunately, I recognised who she was
before I opened my mouth. 
For the greater good 
of my dearest and nearest,
I kept my silence and walked away.

This incident happened three Mondays ago.

Her identity will forever remain a secret
between I, me and myself :)





1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


Freedom is never more than one generation away
from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. See the link below for more info.


#away
www.matreyastudios.com


21 October, 2014 11:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home