15 November 2014

A Little Story



It had been a week since I sprained my right arm and shoulder while I was fastening the safety belt. I do not know how it happened. But it was very, very painful at that moment. Then the pain became more excruciating during the next two days and nights. Despite breaking into cold sweat often and the tears flowed down involuntarily on many occasions, I abstained from any painkiller nor muscle soothing ointment. Was I being strong or brave? I do not know.

However, I do know that the remarks made by someone were more painful and hurtful. Without any proper diagnostic tests nor qualified knowledge, the person said that the pain was a symptom of breast cancer.

It is terribly hurting and aching to hear those insensitive remarks made.

Fortunately, my right arm and shoulder are almost fine now :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home