10 November 2014

In Moments Like These


Your mother had been texting me at odd times and days for the past few weeks. It is so unlike her usual habit of the past 15 years. I was puzzled. But I didn't ask nor question. I sensed that she might be going through a rough patch in her life. Trying to comfort her, I availed myself all the time. Being curious and wanting to understand deeper, I visited your Facebook page. Only then, the pieces fell into place. Some questions were answered on their own. However, more questions were created. You had changed. Perhaps due to circumstances and situations beyond your control. You didn't mean to worry nor hurt your mother. But the lifestyle that you had adopted recently might have crushed your mother. She is a strong lady of very few words. Let us hope that your current lifestyle is just a passing fad. And you will be the smart and wise young lady once again. Your parents care for you. So do I. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home