04 February 2015

In Moments Like These




I Stand In Awe Of You Lyrics

"You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above

And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You"




The line 'I Stand In Awe Of You' was repeated in my head upon knowing about the TransAsia Airways incident today. I bow in humble thanksgiving. All glory, honour and power belong to The Almighty. 

Thank you to the Aunties Brigade for remembering my child in prayers :)

This is my first time listening to this song after finding it on youtube.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home