31 March 2015

In Moments Like These




Today officially marks the 10th year of this blog.

I really have never thought that 
I could keep this blog for one whole decade. 

This one decade consists of 
tiny fragments of small happiness 
as well as bliss here and there. 
When we put them all together, 
we have a big bundle of sincere joy.

Blogging has changed so much. 

My writing style has changed too. 

My blogging buddies 
remain the same through the years; 
encouraging each other 
on to greater heights 
and depths of blogging. 
We have moved on to Facebook now.

Today is extra meaningful because today, 
I have blogged for a full ten years. 

The person who is responsible 
for the destiny of this blog 
is having pure and simple happiness in her life now. 

My child created this blog for me a decade ago. 

I took up her challenge 
and I'm still blogging today :) 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home