20 April 2015

Pastor's Daughter




"Aunty! Aunty! Aunty! :)"

A young lady ran out of her way to call me with a cheerful voice upon seeing me from afar in the shopping mall. I didn't recognise her at first. Then she told me she is my child's former schoolmate. She is such a sweet, young lady with impeccable manners :)

A few weeks later, I bumped into a former classmate of my child along a narrow path in the neighbourhood. She knows who I am. She saw me. She looked at me from head to toe. Then she looked away without even a faint smile on her lips as we walked along the narrow path. This reflects on her own upbringing by her father who is a pastor as well as her mother who freelances as a florist and whom I had helped a few times before.







* This post, and 99% of the noon posts, was written more than a year ago. Cheers! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home