11 August 2015

Audrey Hepburn









A private person who enjoyed life. 


Spending weekends at home was one of her joys.


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; 
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; 
and 
for poise, walk with the knowledge 
that you are never alone.


Have to be alone very often.


The past, 
I think, 
has helped me appreciate the present 
- and I don't want to spoil any of it 
by fretting about the future.


The beauty of a woman 
is not in the clothes she wears, 
the figure that she carries 
or the way she combs her hair.


The most important thing 
is to enjoy your life 
- to be happy 
- it's all that matters.


I don't want to be alone, 
I want to be left alone.


I'm an introvert... 
I love being by myself, 
love being outdoors, 
love taking a long walk with my dogs 
and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.


The beauty of a woman 
must be seen from in her eyes, 
because that is the doorway to her heart, 
the place where love resides.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home