05 November 2017

To Be In Love





"It happens as the thrill of the unknown becomes the thrill of the known. It feels vulnerable, but so safe. It feels comfortable. It feels like being understood and cherished and reciprocating that interest and acceptance. It feels like a hyper-awareness of the beauty of life. I don't know like when you walk outside and feel the tingle of the sun seep into your skin–that awareness of being alive. That’s what it feels like to feel in love to me. It comes over me in waves, and to be honest it kind of paralyzes me. Like I’ll just see him do something mundane and be taken off guard by how lucky I am to know him and just not be able to look away. It’s a pretty powerful feeling." 

~ Lauren B. :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home