25 November 2014

In Moments Like These



KH and I first met each other through our blogs. We commented on each other's blogs frequently. Then when we got to know and trusted each other more, we exchanged email address and added each other on Facebook.

When KH crossed over the rainbow bridge in June 2011, due to an illness, her daughter contacted me via her mother's Facebook and email. Her daughter asked for my home address because she had wanted to send a letter to me.

Only then, I realised and knew of my role in her late mother's life.

I was greatly humbled. I was silent for a very long time. I didn't know about it at all. I just did my best as one of her overseas blogging buddy. It meant a lot to KH.

I missed KH and her wisdom, advice as well as humour.

Her daughter and I are friends on Facebook now. We belong to the same age group. The special link continues across the oceans :)




“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world online.”





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home