12 February 2015

In Moments Like These




"Why so late today?"


I had been asked the above-mentioned question so many times over the past nine days by my regular contacts. I went out much later than my normal time. My daily routine was off the usual radar. All because I need not cook dinner for the past nine days. Not that I usually cook every day. Hee! :)




"Where are you? Is everything fine?"


These are the favourite questions on Farmville in Facebook for the past week. I took a little breather from Farmville. Just visited the cash cow daily. Exchanged some gifts. Then off I went. Hee! :)




It is very reassuring and comforting to know that some people notice a change in my daily routine and my online activities. They enquired about it in a caring way. I am so grateful :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home