13 March 2015

My Own Views





"I beg your pardon. 

Your facts are wrong.
You don't know me at all.

I did not curse anyone. 
I do not curse anyone.
I will not curse anyone.

We are asked to show love. 
But we cannot allow ourselves to be bullied. 

It takes more than an angel to forever remain nice 
to those who don't deserve our friendships and love. 

We must respect ourselves and our dignity. 

We cannot diminish our self-worth. 

There are some people who can continue to hurt us, 
whether knowingly or unknowingly. 

We cannot expect everyone to like us. 

At the same time, we cannot like everyone. 

So, the best way is to just avoid and ignore them. 

We must protect ourselves 
and our loved ones from those people.


Shalom."



~ acwy :)












* This post, and 99% of the noon posts, was written more than a year ago. Cheers! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home