30 November 2015

The More Humble









"This morning I was talked down like a fourth class citizen by one of the directors of the gallery because I am a nobody. But I chose to stay composed because I am way pass this phase in my life to be confrontational because raising your voice does not make you right. This week has taught us a lot. Maybe a little too much for you 2 kids, at this tender age to be emotionally crushed by giants, but that’s how ugly the world is sometimes. Kids, always remember people at the top have the birds eye view but at most times they will never understand how people move on the ground. And the higher they fly the harder they will fall one day. I am not saying don’t climb higher, but the higher we climb the more humble we should remain. And now I say we move forward. We are better than this." 


~ Claire Lim :)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home