04 May 2018

Enough









"If I could prove one point with my life, 
it would be that God is love 
and that His love is enough. 

And it all has to do 
with the weight of that word ‘enough.’ 

It’s enough because the love of God 
is the conduit carrying me 
from who I am to who I’m becoming. 

It’s enough because it actively works 
until it reaches completion. 

It’s enough because it’s the only thing 
that can strip me of the things 
that stifle my growth and joy.” 



~ Lauren Britt :)










2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Miles said...

Great read, you can buy slow instagram likes or buy tiktok views for your video uploads here.

17 October, 2020 07:19  
Blogger Peter Miles said...

Great video !! You can buy youtube shares so more people see it. What I do is buy twitter followers and then direct them to my products. I hope this has value to what you do as its worked so well for me.

19 October, 2020 07:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home